Is it difficult for you to focus on your day-to-day work? However, have you experienced any change in your behavior like aggressiveness, irritability, lack of restraint, or many other feelings? Attention deficit disorder (ADD) is a sleep disorder. It is a neurodevelopmental disorder identified by excessive sum of inattention, carelessness, hyperactivity, and impulsivity that are extensive in multiple contexts. Thus, ADD is a very common sleep disorder in adults as well as in childhood.
However, ADD is a chronic condition wherein one is not able to focus and concentrate on any task. Therefore, people may experience low self-esteem, trouble in relationships, and difficulty focusing at work or school.
Causes of Attention Deficit Disorder
The following can be the reasons for ADD:
- unable to sit still
- constantly fidgeting
- unable to concentrate on tasks
- excessive physical movement
- excessive talking
- being unable to wait their turn
- acting without thinking
- interrupting conversations
Following are the Symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder
- carelessness and lack of attention to detail.
- starting new tasks before finishing old ones.
- poor organizational skills.
- inability to focus or prioritize.
- continually losing or misplacing things.
- restlessness and edginess.
- difficulty keeping quiet
Types of ADD (Attention deficit disorder)
There are Three Common Types of ADD Include the following:
- The combined type is the most common type of ADD, which is classified by impulsive and hyperactive behaviors as well as inattention and distractibility.
- Impulsive/hyperactive type.
- Inattentive and distractible type.
Tips for Attention Deficit Disorder
- Use organizational and time management tools consistently
- Make reminders to take your medication
- Gamify your to-do list
- Make tasks meaningful
- Avoid multitasking
Food Items to Avoid
- carbonated beverages,
- salad dressings,
- fruit juice products
- soft drinks
- granola bars,
- soft drinks,
- children’s medications,
- gelatin desserts,
- ice cream
Yoga and Exercise Therapy for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Start seating on a blanket or mat.
- Savasana pose, variation.
- Cobra pose
- Downward-facing dog
- Aerobic exercise.
- Walking briskly.
- Cat-cow pose
- Swimming laps.
Tips to Improve Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Use organizational and time management tools consistently. Therefore, such conditions can make it very tricky to stay organized and manage your schedule.
- Make reminders to take your medication.
- Gamify your to-do list.
- Make tasks meaningful.
- Avoid multitasking.
- Limit your screen time.
Following are Some Top Medicines to Treat Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Certainly, the most practical treatment for ADD is medication, therapy, behavior changes, and expertise in training known as multi-treatment. However, medicines such as
- Modalert 200mg
- Armodafinil 150mg
- Waklert 150mg
- Nuvigil 150mg
- Artvigil 150mg
- Modawake 200
- Modafinil 200
Therefore, these drugs are found to be very useful for states like ADD. Hence, add Vitamins like B and C one can add to your meals if dealing with ADD.
The influence of Attention-deficit disorder diagnosis by the perceptions of many different members of a child’s community. However, a lack of clear understanding of and the importance of its diagnosis and treatment still exists among many members of the community including parents, teachers, and healthcare providers. Therefore, raising awareness of attention deficit disorder (ADD) helps create welcoming, accessible schools, and workplaces. Moreover, it also ensures doctors can properly treat Attention-deficit disorder, reduces the impact of the condition, and may inspire people with symptoms of Attention-deficit disorder to seek a diagnosis.